Surgical Tech - JVW
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
- Responsible for performing scrub duties for surgical procedures, including preparation for, performance during, and clean up at the end of the procedure.
- Functions under the supervision of the RN circulator.
- Encompasses all specialties and age groups adolescent, adult, and geriatric.
- Will be on occasional call nights and weekends.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Surgical Technology graduate required.
- Previous experience in the Operating Room
- ORT Certification preferred
Come work with us at Jordan Valley Medical Center- West Valley Campus! JV West Valley is a community based hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
JV West Valley has been serving the health care needs of the West Valley since 1963. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area has grown and changed, JV West Valley has responded by expanding its services, offering Women’s Services, ICU, Med Surg, Telemetry, Surgical Services, Physical Therapy, Behavioral Health, and one of the busiest emergency departments in the state.
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at JV West Valley Campus.
Steward Hospitals are taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.
This position is subject to the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for Steward Health Care Workforce. Employees in this position will be required to provide adequate proof of vaccination for COVID-19 by an FDA-approved vaccine prior to starting work. Steward will consider requests for exemptions from this vaccine requirement on the basis of medical condition or sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable Federal laws.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/ Female /Veterans /Disabled
"Jordan Valley Medical Center - West Valley Campus is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff."