Security Officer Lead - Full Time - JVW
-Great Health Benefits, with no-copay and zero deductible plan
-401k and generous PTO
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copay will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
Security Officer - Lead
The Lead Security Officer leads the daily performance of Security personnel involved in establishing, promoting and maintaining hospital security and property protection programs by performing the following duties personally or through staff members. Assists Plant Operations Director in maintaining departmental performance improvement activities and participates in Environment Of Care (EOC) activities. Protects life and property of all persons on hospital premises and patrols hospital buildings and grounds to prevent fire, theft, and vandalism. Secures, unlocks and protects hospital buildings. Responds to security needs of the hospital personnel, patients, and visitors. Participates in performance improvement activities. Has the ability to be flexible, organized, and function under stressful conditions. Represents the organization in a positive and professional manner in the community. Must be able to work days, evenings, or night shift as assigned. Rotates in on-call schedule. Adheres to dress code, appearance is neat and clean. Other duties as assigned.
- Three to five (3-5) years experience in the field of law enforcement and/or security management; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- State-prescribed training, licensing, and registration.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider certification.
- CPI and COAP certifications required within first ninety (90) days of hire.
- Basic computer knowledge and skills required.
Come work with us at Jordan Valley Medical Center- West Valley Campus! JV West Valley is a community based hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
JV West Valley has been serving the health care needs of the West Valley since 1963. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area has grown and changed, JV West Valley has responded by expanding its services, offering Women’s Services, ICU, Med Surg, Telemetry, Surgical Services, Physical Therapy, Behavioral Health, and one of the busiest emergency departments in the state.
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at JV West Valley Campus.
"Jordan Valley Medical Center West Valley Campus is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff."
Steward Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/ Female / Veterans/Disabled