Scheduler/Insurance Verifier - Full Time - JVMC
Come work with us atJordan Valley Medical Center! JVMC is a community based hospital that has manydiverse career opportunities. We work asa team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to ourpatients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotescontinuous learning.
JVMC has been serving thehealth care needs of the Southwest Valley for more than 30 years. This busyfull-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services andadvanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As thearea has grown, Jordan Valley Medical Center has responded by expanding itsservices, offering Women’s Services, NICU, ICU, Med Surg, Surgical Services,Physical Therapy, Trauma ER, Orthopedics, a Cancer Center, Rehab, Cardiology,and Pediatrics.
Whether you want to workwith patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field likemaintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even foodproduction, there are roles suited for you at JVMC.
- High school graduate or equivalency
- Medical terminology and/or anatomy understanding strongly preferred
- Previous experience working in a hospital environment is helpful
- Computer skills, typing skills and great customer service skills are needed
- Must be a self-starter, detail oriented and be self motivated
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing. Additional languages helpful.