RN - Quality Analyst - Part Time with Benefits - JVMC
RN - Quality Data Analyst
Under the general direction of the Chief Nursing Officer and the Quality Director, the Quality Data Analyst Registered Nurse (QDRN) collects, aggregates, analyzes, and follow-ups on data pertinent to core measures and specific departments. The QDRN facilitates process improvement by continuously educating staff on data collected. Maintains and enhances knowledge of core measure requirements. Other duties as assigned. Increases knowledge base by reading, workshop attendance, etc. Attends outside training conferences and participates in activities which further professional growth and development.
- Must be a graduate from an accredited School of Nursing. Bachelor of Science degree is preferred.
- Case Management experience required.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.