RN - Quality Analyst - Part Time - JVMC
RN - Quality Data Analyst
Under the general direction of the Chief Nursing Officer and the Quality Director, the Quality Data Analyst Registered Nurse (QDRN) collects, aggregates, analyzes, and follow-ups on data pertinent to core measures and specific departments. The QDRN facilitates process improvement by continuously educating staff on data collected. Maintains and enhances knowledge of core measure requirements. Other duties as assigned. Increases knowledge base by reading, workshop attendance, etc. Attends outside training conferences and participates in activities which further professional growth and development.
- Must be a graduate from an accredited School of Nursing. Bachelor of Science degree is preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years of Case Management experience required.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
Steward Hospitals are taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.
This position is subject to the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for Steward Health Care Workforce. Employees in this position will be required to provide adequate proof of vaccination for COVID-19 by an FDA-approved vaccine prior to starting work. Steward will consider requests for exemptions from this vaccine requirement on the basis of medical condition or sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable Federal laws.