RN Educator - PRN - JVMC WEST
Come work with us at Jordan Valley Medical Center- West Valley Campus! JV West Valley is a community based hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
JV West Valley has been serving the health care needs of the West Valley since 1963. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area has grown and changed, JV West Valley has responded by expanding its services, offering Women’s Services, ICU, Med Surg, Telemetry, Surgical Services, Physical Therapy, Behavioral Health, and one of the busiest emergency departments in the state.
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at JV West Valley Campus.
- RN Educator will assist with Education for all Steward programs.
- Will work at both Jordan Valley Medical Center campuses.
- Instructor for BLS, ACLS, PALS, TNCC
- Must have previous RN educator experience and current RN license.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider.
- Broad knowledge of healthcare and ability to apply necessary skills and techniques.
- Must be self-directed, works independently, and requires minimal supervision.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/ Women/ Veterans/ Disabled
Jordan Valley Medical Center - West Valley Campus is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.