Respiratory Therapist - Full Time - JVMC
Come work with us at Jordan Valley Medical Center! JVMC is a community based hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
JVMC has been serving the health care needs of the Southwest Valley for more than 30 years. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff.
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at JVMC.
The Respiratory Care Practitioner administers respiratory therapy care and life support to patients with deficiencies and abnormalities of cardiopulmonary system. Provides cardiopulmonary therapeutic, diagnostic, and monitoring services to aid physicians in diagnosis and treatment of heart and lung disorders. The RCP must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served throughout the hospital.
- Current Utah State Respiratory Care Practitioner Licensure, Graduate of AMA approved School of Respiratory Therapy.
- ACLS/PALS/NRP Certifications required.
- Current BLS issued by American Red Cross or the American Heart Association Healthcare Provider.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to use PFT and ABG machines, ventilators, IPPB, EKG, Bedside PF Screeners, Ability to perform Chest PT.
- Ability to read, understand, and communicate effectively in English.
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans
Jordan Valley Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.