Radiology Tech - PRN - JVMC
Come work with us atJordan Valley Medical Center! JVMC is a community based hospital that has manydiverse career opportunities. We work asa team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to ourpatients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotescontinuous learning.
JVMC has been serving thehealth care needs of the Southwest Valley for more than 30 years. This busyfull-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services andadvanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As thearea has grown, Jordan Valley Medical Center has responded by expanding itsservices, offering Women’s Services, NICU, ICU, Med Surg, Surgical Services,Physical Therapy, Trauma ER, Orthopedics, a Cancer Center, Rehab, Cardiology,and Pediatrics.
Whether you want to workwith patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field likemaintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even foodproduction, there are roles suited for you at JVMC.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Radiology Technology and ARRT registration.
- Current Utah State Radiological Technologist Licensure
- BLS Certification (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association AHA Healthcare Provider is required.
- Ability to read, understand, and communicate effectively in English. Additional languages helpful.
- Basic computer skills with knowledge of various software applications.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Previous experience in imaging services preferred.
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled
"Jordan Valley Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff."