Pharmacist - PRN - JVMC
Come work with us at Jordan Valley Medical Center! JVMC is a community based hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
JVMC has been serving the health care needs of the Southwest Valley for more than 30 years. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area has grown, Jordan Valley Medical Center has responded by expanding its services, offering Women’s Services, NICU, ICU, Med Surg, Surgical Services, Physical Therapy, Trauma ER, Orthopedics, a Cancer Center, Rehab, Cardiology, and Pediatrics.
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at JVMC.
The Pharmacist fills medication orders/prescriptions, monitor patient medication therapies, counsel patients, document interventions, provide drug information, and supervise and direct support personnel. In the absence of a pharmacy supervisor or director, a pharmacist may be required to assume the essential responsibilities and perform the duties of the pharmacy supervisor.
- Current license to practice Pharmacy in state and maintains all required CE
- Graduate of college of Pharmacy accredited by ACPE or equivalent
- Previous hospital pharmacy experience preferred
- Training and proficiency in age specific therapies for hospital patients
- Neonatal, pediatric, adolescent, adult and/or geriatric
- Customer oriented at all times - must be diplomatic
- Work within a diverse workforce
- Will work at JVMC and JV West
- Pressure to perform in emergency situations
- Overall decision-making responsibility
- Constant interruptions
- Ability to handle multiple projects
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
"Jordan Valley Medical Center and JVMC West Valley Campus are directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff."