Materials Director - Full Time - JVMC
Come work with us at Jordan Valley Medical Center! JVMC is a community based hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
JVMC has been serving the health care needs of the Southwest Valley for more than 30 years. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area has grown, Jordan Valley Medical Center has responded by expanding its services, offering Women’s Services, NICU, ICU, Med Surg, Surgical Services, Physical Therapy, Trauma ER, Orthopedics, a Cancer Center, Rehab, and Cardiology.
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at JVMC.
Responsible for the coordination of the materials management system throughout the hospital with regards to the procurement, processing and distribution of materials and services. This system should meet or exceed the requirements of the hospital and be accomplished at the most favorable cost. Demonstrates support of the Medical Center's misson, values and vision in all action and interactions with employees, patients, medical staff, guests and visitors.
- Bachelor's Degree with emphasis on business administration, economics or a related field. Master's degree preferred. Experience may be accepted in lieu of a college degree.
- At least 5 years of experience in materials management.
- Knowledge of JCAHO and state regulations for both acute and skilled nursing facilities.
- Computer knowledge including data entry, word processing, spreadsheets. Ability to learn hospital purchasing software programs.
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran