Marketing / Physician Liaison - Full Time - JVMC
Come work with us at Jordan Valley Medical Center! JVMC is a community based hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
JVMC has been serving the health care needs of the Southwest Valley for more than 30 years. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area has grown, Jordan Valley Medical Center has responded by expanding its services, offering Women’s Services, NICU, ICU, Med Surg, Surgical Services, Physical Therapy, Trauma ER, Orthopedics, a Cancer Center, Rehab, and Cardiology.
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at JVMC.
Hospital Physician Liaison works under the direction of the Director of Business & Physician Development to implement service line objectives for the hospital, disseminate communication to physicians, clinic staff and manage internal hospital day to day needs. Assist in developing and executing volume growth plans that support hospital strategic plan goals to increase awareness and utilization of Jordan Valley Medical Center, West Valley Campus’ service lines and employed/affiliated physicians.
The Hospital Physician Liaison will have frequent interactions with department directors, administrative executives, physicians, medical office staff, business representatives and the general public. Excellent verbal and written communications skills are essential. Communicate the features, benefits, competitive advantages, and other properties of the hospital’s service and product lines. Makes personal sales calls to staff physicians within the primary and secondary service areas to solicit a larger share of inpatient/outpatient admissions to the hospital, resolve issues and create alignment.
- Minimum of three years in marketing, digital planning, business development, public relations, communications or event planning. Healthcare, hospital, or hospitality experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, hospital administration, business, communications or a related field.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and content management software (CMS) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is preferred.
- For additional required certifications; See Staff Education Plan and grid policy.
- Ability to work at a fast pace and to prioritize multiple projects, working collaboratively with other department directors, physicians, patients and other members of the healthcare team.
- Demonstrates the ability to be flexible, organized and function under deadlines.
- Ability to listen, communicate effectively and express ideas clearly following appropriate channels of communication
- Personable, professional appearance and demeanor with the ability to work with all levels of corporate management, providers and the community.
- Ability to read, understand and communicate effectively in English; additional languages helpful.
- Good computer skills with proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
"Jordan Valley Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff."
Steward Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/ Female / Veterans/Disabled
Steward Hospitals are taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.