Marketing Coordinator - Full Time - JVMC
JVMC has been serving the health care needs of the Southwest Valley for more than 30 years. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area has grown, Jordan Valley Medical Center has responded by expanding its services, offering Women’s Services, NICU, ICU, Med Surg, Surgical Services, Physical Therapy, Trauma ER, Orthopedics, a Cancer Center, Rehab, Cardiology, and Pediatrics.
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at JVMC.
Hospital marketing coordinator works under the direction of the marketing leadership to implement market campaigns for the hospital, disseminate communication to hospital staff, and manage local community events and internal hospital day to day needs. Assist in developing and executing marketing/PR activities, programs and campaigns that support strategic plan goals to increase awareness and utilization of Davis Hospital and Medical Center’s service lines and employed/affiliated physicians.
The marketing coordinator will have frequent interactions with department directors, administrative executives, physicians, medical office staff, business representatives and the general public. Excellent verbal and written communications skills are essential, as the coordinator will be required to produce and edit a wide variety of hospital marketing materials and be the key contact for all internal events at all Steward hospitals in Utah.
- Minimum of three years in marketing, digital planning, business development, public relations, communications or event planning. Healthcare, hospital, or hospitality experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, communications or a related field.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and content management software (CMS) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is preferred.
- Flexible for evening and weekend shifts to work health fairs, events, activities and meetings.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
Jordan Valley Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.