Mammography Tech - PRN - JVMC
Come work with us at Jordan Valley Medical Center! JVMC is a community based hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
JVMC has been serving the health care needs of the Southwest Valley for more than 30 years. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area has grown, Jordan Valley Medical Center has responded by expanding its services, offering Women’s Services, NICU, ICU, Med Surg, Surgical Services, Physical Therapy, Trauma ER, Orthopedics, a Cancer Center, Rehab, Cardiology, and Pediatrics.
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at JVMC.
- Certification by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (AART) in radiography and certified/board eligible in mammography.
- Certified in the State of Utah to practice and administer radiation.
- Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing. Additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to operate mammography equipment and stereotactic localization devices.
- Current BLS issued by American Red Cross or the American Heart Association Healthcare Provider.
StewardHealthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled