Human Resources Director - Full Time - JVMC
Come work with us at Jordan Valley Medical Center! JVMC is a community based hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
JVMC has been serving the health care needs of the Southwest Valley for more than 30 years. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area has grown, Jordan Valley Medical Center has responded by expanding its services, offering Women's Services, NICU, ICU, Med Surg, Surgical Services, Physical Therapy, Trauma ER, Orthopedics, a Cancer Center, Rehab, and Cardiology.
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at JVMC.
Human Resources (HR) Director
Provides overall strategic Human Resource leadership to all Jordan Valley Medical Center Campuses. Oversees the development and implementation of human resource policies, programs, and services, including recruitment, selection, retention, legal compliance, compensation, employee benefit communications, worker’s compensation, employee relations, employment practices and procedures, performance management, employee communications, and employee events.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Organizational Management, or related field required; Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience of Human Resources Leadership required.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience of working in a Hospital setting or related field required.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience working for organizations of 700+ employees.
- Experience with audits preferred
- Detail Oriented and ability to manage time effectively and multi task multiple duties/deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization
- Must maintain confidentiality of patient, employee, and financial information.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Employer Relations, Leave of Absence, and Recruiting experience preferred
- PHR or SPHR certification strongly preferred
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled
"Jordan Valley Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff."
Steward Hospitals are taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.