Food Service Worker - Part Time - JVW
Come work with us at Jordan Valley Medical Center- West Valley Campus! JV West Valley is a community based hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
JV West Valley has been serving the health care needs of the West Valley since 1963. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area has grown and changed, JV West Valley has responded by expanding its services, offering Women’s Services, ICU, Med Surg, Telemetry, Surgical Services, Physical Therapy, Behavioral Health, and one of the busiest emergency departments in the state.
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at JV West Valley Campus.
- Current Utah Food Handlers Permit or ServSafe Certification required or must be obtained before starting position.
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Previous food service experience and or cashier experience preferred.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Opportunity employer Minority /Female /Disabled /Veteran