Executive Assistant - Full Time - JVMC
Come work with us at Jordan Valley Medical Center! JVMC is a community based hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
JVMC has been serving the health care needs of the Southwest Valley for more than 30 years. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area has grown, Jordan Valley Medical Center has responded by expanding its services, offering Women’s Services, NICU, ICU, Med Surg, Surgical Services, Physical Therapy, Trauma ER, Orthopedics, a Cancer Center, Rehab, and Cardiology.
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at JVMC.
- The Executive Assistant provides secretarial and administrative support for the hospital Administrative Team.
- Receives mail, answers telephones, arranges appointments, takes minutes, prepares reports, handles confidential information and interacts with a variety of people including hospital executives and influential representatives of external organizations.
- Will provide clerical support in policies and procedures, physician credentialing, Scheduling, Calendars, etc.
- Applicant must be a seasoned Executive assistant, have advanced secretarial skills, in-depth knowledge of office procedures, strong computer skills and able to design, prepare, format reports, compile lists, and gather and summarize data.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Three to five years of administrative experience.
- Two to four years of executive assistant experience.
- Experience managing multiple calendars
- Excellent computer skills.
- Must be organized, with excellent customer services skills.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbal and written
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
"Jordan Valley Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff."