Director Quality/Risk Management
-Great Health Benefits, with no-copay and zero deductible plan
-401k and generous PTO
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copay will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
Director Quality/Risk Management
Responsible for direction of the Quality Management Department and the various functions under its umbrella. Provides reports to the QM Committee, Medical Executive Committee, Board of Directors, administrative team and health plans as requested and required. Maintains quality improvement activities within the department and participates in CQI activities. Assures collaboration between quality, risk and utilization management functions. Assists in formulating and monitoring the budget for the areas included.
Responsible for the direction of the Risk Management Department and the various functions under its umbrella. Direct the risk management process within budgetary and legal guidelines. Demonstrates competency in the quality of work and knowledge of the entire process of risk management for any facilities under your direction. Demonstrates knowledge of and facilitates compliance with DNV, State and Corporate rules, regulations and guidelines at hospitals. Demonstrates competency in management characteristics and responsibilities: perform under changing conditions, command appropriately in all situations, pursue established work schedule and goals to completion, etc.
- Requires Bachelor’s Degree in medically related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Acute care hospital experience. Preferred 3-5 years with management experience
- Two (2) years of experience in quality improvement, risk management, infection prevention, utilization review or a related area.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) License in the State of Utah or Interstate Compact preferred but not required.
- BLS Certification required upon hire.
- Certified as a Professional in Healthcare Quality (CPHQ) within three (3) years of hire.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology required.
- Must have great customer service skills and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
Come work with us at Jordan Valley Medical Center! JVMC is a community based hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
JVMC has been serving the health care needs of the Southwest Valley for more than 30 years. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area has grown, Jordan Valley Medical Center has responded by expanding its services, offering Women’s Services, NICU, ICU, Med Surg, Surgical Services, Physical Therapy, Trauma ER, Orthopedics, a Cancer Center, Rehab, and Cardiology.
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at JVMC.
"Jordan Valley Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff."
Steward Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/ Female /Veterans /Disabled
Steward Hospitals are taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.
This position is subject to the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for Steward Health Care Workforce. Employees in this position will be required to provide adequate proof of vaccination for COVID-19 by an FDA-approved vaccine prior to starting work. Steward will consider requests for exemptions from this vaccine requirement on the basis of medical condition or sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable Federal laws.