Director of ICU / Telemetry - JVMC
Come work with us at Jordan Valley Medical Center! JVMC is a community based hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
JVMC has been serving the health care needs of the Southwest Valley for more than 30 years. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area has grown, Jordan Valley Medical Center has responded by expanding its services, offering Women’s Services, NICU, ICU, Med Surg, Surgical Services, Physical Therapy, Trauma ER, Orthopedics, a Cancer Center, Rehab, Cardiology.
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at JVMC.
Director of ICU / Telemetry
The Director of ICU / Telemetry is responsible for planning, organizing, and influencing department activities and the delivery of patient care. The Director must be able to demonstrate knowledge and skills to provide care appropriate to the ages of the patients served on his or her assigned units. The individual must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span of the patient and possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient's status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient's requirements relative to his or her age specific needs, and to provide the care needed as described in the units policies and procedures and skills check lists. Must be able to respect diversity of each individual's values, culture, spiritual beliefs, and other socio-economic issues in addressing the needs of patients, visitors, and co-workers.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Must possess a current Utah State RN license, BSN, or Masters preferred.
- Must have current BLS and ACLS Certifications.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider.
- Must have at least 5 years clinical nursing experience with at least 5 years experience in the management of operations and budgets preferred, or the ability to learn and demonstrate proficiency after successful completion of a training program.
- Must have ICU experience.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/ Female /Veterans /Disabled
"Jordan Valley Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff."