-Great Health Benefits, with no-copay and zero deductible plan
-401k and generous PTO
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copay will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
The Education Director provides strategic leadership and direction in the development, implementation, evaluation, and day-to-day operations of the Steward Health Care Utah Region Continuing Medical Education (CME) Department. This position directs the development of infrastructure and processes to enable Steward Health Care to successfully provide accredited Continuing Medical Education (CME) across the Utah Region. The Continuing Medical Education (CME) Program Director oversees consultation, coordination, strategic guidance, and management of Continuing Medical Education (CME) and structures within the Utah Region of Steward Health Care.
- Five years of healthcare experience with a record of progressive and varied responsibilities.
- Experience leading an accredited Continuing Medical Education program in a large multi-facility organization.
- Experience in a role requiring strategic thinking with the ability to articulate a clear vision and develop an implementation plan.
- Demonstrated experience in a role requiring assimilation of new technologies and ideas, managing rapid change and implementing systems.
- Knowledge and skills typically acquired through a Bachelor’s degree or in a related field (i.e. healthcare, education, communication, and/or business) and to have familiarity regarding functions pertaining to Continuing Medical Education (CME). Certified Healthcare CPD Professional (CHCP), preferred.
- Demonstrated effectiveness and successful leadership in a large multi-facility organization.
- Willing and available to travel as required.
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
Come work with us at Jordan Valley Medical Center! JVMC is a community based hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
JVMC has been serving the health care needs of the Southwest Valley for more than 30 years. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area has grown, Jordan Valley Medical Center has responded by expanding its services, offering Women’s Services, NICU, ICU, Med Surg, Surgical Services, Physical Therapy, Trauma ER, Orthopedics, a Cancer Center, Rehab, and Cardiology.
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at JVMC.
"Jordan Valley Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff."
Steward Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/ Female /Veterans /Disabled