Data Entry Clerk - Education - PRN - JVMC
Come work with us at Jordan Valley Medical Center! JVMC is a community based hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
JVMC has been serving the health care needs of the Southwest Valley for more than 30 years. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area has grown, Jordan Valley Medical Center has responded by expanding its services, offering Women’s Services, NICU, ICU, Med Surg, Surgical Services, Physical Therapy, Trauma ER, Orthopedics, a Cancer Center, Rehab, Cardiology, and Pediatrics.
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at JVMC.
- Uses technology and critical thinking skills and experience to work in the many software data bases.
- Receives mail, answers telephones, and arranges appointments.
- Develops and maintains departmental record keeping and filing systems.
- Prepares reports where data is obtained from multiple sources.
- Participates in performance improvement activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred.
- Two or more years of Data Entry or similar experience, or the ability to learn and demonstrate proficiency after successful completion of a training program.
- Must be very detail oriented, able to multi task and highly organized.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Has a good working knowledge of various PC / spreadsheet applications