Courier / Lab Assistant - Part Time - JVW
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
- Will be required to perform courier responsibilities.
- Will be walking and driving courier routes, picking up samples and delivering reports, mail, other interhospital items, and logging in samples etc.
- Required to be self directed and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Courier shall demonstrate quality and professionalism in both patient care and performance.
- Proficient at all-weather driving conditions including freeway speeds and heavy traffic.
- Weekday evening and weekend shifts. Will be asked to pick up on call shifts as needed.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider.
- Must have Phlebotomist and/or Lab Assistant experience.
- Must have an acceptable driving record and current and valid driver's license required.
- Dependable form of transportation required.
- Must be flexible for possible schedule changes.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and in writing
Come work with us at Jordan Valley Medical Center- West Valley Campus! JV West Valley is a community based hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
JV West Valley has been serving the health care needs of the West Valley since 1963. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area has grown and changed, JV West Valley has responded by expanding its services, offering Women’s Services, ICU, Med Surg, Telemetry, Surgical Services, Physical Therapy, Behavioral Health, and one of the busiest emergency departments in the state.
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at JV West Valley Campus.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Jordan Valley Hospital – West Valley Campus is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.