CNA - Surgery - PRN - JVMC
Come work with us at Jordan Valley Medical Center! JVMC is a community based hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
JVMC has been serving the health care needs of the Southwest Valley for more than 30 years. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area has grown, Jordan Valley Medical Center has responded by expanding its services, offering Women’s Services, NICU, ICU, Med Surg, Surgical Services, Physical Therapy, Trauma ER, Orthopedics, a Cancer Center, Rehab, Cardiology.
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at JVMC.
Surgical Services Orderly / CNA
- Provide for patient safety through ensuring that rails are up and using care during transport.
- Transports patient(s) to and from the Emergency Department and Radiology Department.
- Notify nurse of any observed problems or complaints.
- Demonstrates competence in care of specimens and accurately handles specimens at all times.
- Assists in positioning, prepping, and draping of patients as needed.
- Maintains safe environment for patient, coworkers and self, per policies and procedures.
- Protects patient's sensitivities and right to privacy; closely observes patient with minimal disturbance.
- Maintains effective working relationships with physicians
- Medical experience as a Certificed Nursing Assistant preferred.
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent.
- Current BLS (CPR) issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider
- Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbal and written.
Steward Health Care is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled
"Jordan Valley Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff."