Clinical Coordinator RN NICU - Full Time - JVMC
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copays will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
The Clinical Coordinator is accountable for planning, organizing delivering and coordinating patient care utilizing the nursing process in accordance with established policies, procedures: for coordinating care among patient/family, medicine, nursing, ancillary, and other team personnel. RN acts as patient advocate and maintains current knowledge and standards of professional nursing practice. Provides nursing care through physical and mental assessments, laboratory testing, treatment plans and therapeutic treatments. Additional functions when acting as Charge Nurse: Make patient care assignments based on the skill, experience, & temperament of nursing personnel & on acuity of patients, ensuring patient, staff safety, assist in the evaluation of performance & skills of Agency/Temporary staff & regular staff. Responsibly directs & precepts staff members as needed/assigned in all aspects of patient care management. Participates in quality & process improvement in the department during all phases from planning to implementing and sustaining efforts.
- Current Utah RN License in good standing with DOPL.
- AT LEAST two (2) years NICU RN experience.
- BLS Certification issued by American Red Cross or American Heart Association Healthcare Provider.
- ACLS and PALS certification are required.
- Basic understanding of computers including the ability to learn hospital specific systems, use of the Internet, and word processing skills preferred.
- Must be able to communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
Come work with us at Jordan Valley Medical Center! JVMC is a community based hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning. JVMC has been serving the health care needs of the Southwest Valley for more than 30 years. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff.
As the area has grown, Jordan Valley Medical Center has responded by expanding its services, offering Women's Services, NICU, ICU, Med Surg, Surgical Services, Physical Therapy, Trauma ER, Orthopedics, a Cancer Center, Rehab, and Cardiology. Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at JVMC.
Steward Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled
Jordan Valley Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.
Steward Hospitals are taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.
This position is subject to the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for Steward Health Care Workforce. Employees in this position will be required to provide adequate proof of vaccination for COVID-19 by an FDA-approved vaccine prior to starting work. Steward will consider requests for exemptions from this vaccine requirement on the basis of medical condition or sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable Federal laws.