Behavioral Health Supervisor - JVW
-Great Health Benefits, with no-copay and zero deductible plan
-401k and generous PTO
We have many plans with various deductibles, which can cover individuals or families so you can customize a plan that will work for you! Steward Health Care works with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts to provide affordable health insurance for our employees in benefit eligible positions. Our Health Plans Highlights are:
- Deductibles will not apply to services provided by a Steward provider (Tier 1).
- Office visits copay will be $0 when a member uses a Steward Provider (Tier 1).
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse office visits will be $0 for all In-Network providers (Tier1, Tier 2, and Tier 3).
Other Benefits provided:
- Dental, Vision, Health Care Savings Account, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, and more.
Come work with us at Jordan Valley Medical Center- West Valley Campus! JV West Valley is a community based hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
JV West Valley has been serving the health care needs of the West Valley since 1963. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area has grown and changed, JV West Valley has responded by expanding its services, offering Women’s Services, ICU, Med Surg, Telemetry, Surgical Services, Physical Therapy, Behavioral Health, and one of the busiest emergency departments in the state.
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at JV West Valley Campus.
The Supervisor-Behavioral Health oversees the department’s clinical staff (i.e. Therapists, Students, etc.) and operations. This individual conduct frequent chart audits, and educates staff on updated therapeutic modalities and processes. The supervisor maintains a patient caseload and provides assessment, individual therapy, group and family therapy in accordance with Corporate, DNV, Federal and State Regulations. Implements best practice interventions according to patient’s individualized needs and plan of care to moderate/stabilize symptoms. Collaborates and communicates effectively with patients, families, referral sources, other departments, and treatment team members to facilitate maximum client outcomes. Maintains and participates in Medical Center and department performance improvement activities. Works with local mental health authority to ensure best treatment outcomes. Other duties as assigned.
Age of population served: Adolescent, Adult, Geriatric
- Education: Master’s Degree in Mental Health.
- Experience: A minimum of two years’ experience in Mental Health Field and fully licensed.
- Certification/Licensure: Current State of Utah Mental Health Licensure (i.e. LCSW, LMHC, PhD, LMFT required).
- Software/Hardware: Efficient Word, Excel, EMR skills.
- Knowledgeable concerning mental health and chemical dependency diagnoses, admission criteria for varying levels of care, commonly prescribed treatment of psychiatric illness, chemical dependency, and community resources.
- Must be able to assess and interpret data about the patient’s status in order to identify each patient’s needs and provide appropriate care.
- Must be able to demonstrate assessment, intervention, treatment, and discharge planning skills.
- Competent in clinical therapy modalities.
- Able to clearly communicate constructive feedback for clinical charting and processes for the department.
Jordan Valley Medical Center West Valley Campus is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/ Female / Veterans/Disabled
Steward Hospitals are taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [five-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Expanded hours will allow previously canceled procedures to be scheduled as quickly as possible.
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- Emergency Departments are reorganized to be a safe place to treat all emergency patients.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout the hospital.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.
This position is subject to the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for Steward Health Care Workforce. Employees in this position will be required to provide adequate proof of vaccination for COVID-19 by an FDA-approved vaccine prior to starting work. Steward will consider requests for exemptions from this vaccine requirement on the basis of medical condition or sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable Federal laws.