Associate Administrator - JVMC
Come work with us at Jordan Valley Medical Center! JVMC is a community based hospital that has many diverse career opportunities. We work as a team, involving all employees, to provide the highest level of care to our patients. It is this teamwork that allows for career growth and promotes continuous learning.
JVMC has been serving the health care needs of the Southwest Valley for more than 30 years. This busy full-service hospital offers its neighbors a wide range of medical services and advanced medical technologies backed by a dedicated and caring staff. As the area has grown, Jordan Valley Medical Center has responded by expanding its services, offering Women’s Services, NICU, ICU, Med Surg, Surgical Services, Physical Therapy, Trauma ER, Orthopedics, a Cancer Center, Rehab, and Cardiology.
Whether you want to work with patients in a clinical position, or your skills are in another field like maintenance, customer service, laboratory, administration, or even food production, there are roles suited for you at JVMC.
- As a member of The Senior Administrative Team, the Associate Administrator assists in directing, administering, and coordinating activities of the organization in support of policies, goals, long-term strategies, and objectives established by the Administrative Team of the Medical Center.
- The Associate Administrator assists the CEO and COO in planning, organizing, implementing, and evaluating operational projects and staffing, performance improvement activities, Medical Center-wide planning and regulatory compliance activities.
- Under the direction of the CEO and COO works with senior staff, clinical and administrative staff, and physicians providing clear lines of responsibility and accountability within departments and between departments and administration.
- As part of the Medical Center administrative team, assists with the organization, direction, management and evaluation of Support Services to attain the Medical Center's objectives.
- Assists with the development of the annual operating budgets for these departments; oversees the development of policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and assessment skills necessary to communicate, educate, and provide a therapeutic and safe environment for specific age groups served. Must be able to respect diversity of each individual's values, culture, spiritual beliefs, and other socio-economic issues in addressing the needs of patients, visitors, and co-workers. Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree with emphasis on business administration, healthcare administration, economics or a related field. Master's in healthcare administration preferred.
- At least one (1) year experience in the healthcare environment.
- Must have a strong understanding of and demonstrate skills in leadership, strategic management, communications, team building, problem solving, decision making, and innovation.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Ability to read, understand and communicate effectively in English. Additional languages helpful.
- Must have good computer skills with knowledge of various software programs. Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
"Jordan Valley Medical Center is directly or indirectly owned by an entity that proudly includes physician owners, including certain members of the hospital's medical staff."
Steward Health Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/ Female /Veterans /Disabled